Help! I installed an app on my iphone that put a transparent calendar over my wallpaper picture and I can't figure out what app or how to get rid of it. The apps I show that I've installed don't have anything to do with the calendar.

Thanks!
    2008-06-02 06:01 PM
    on you lock screen??? is it called intelliscreen by chance? just uninstall most recent apps until its gone and just remember which one it was than re install apps that were not calendars. but usually if you hit more info when in the uninstall window of installer, it will tell you what the app really is
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-06-03 06:11 AM
    Or it could be Kate which puts the calender on your lock screen and if you click on the calender it shows you the events that you have planned for that day. Just go and click o the Kate icon and you will see a list of things that kate has installed on your phone. All of them will be checked. You should see one called ucalender with a check mark next to it. Uncheck it and in the tp right corner click Uninstall. afterwards your phone will have to restar and then you will be good to go
    2008-06-03 07:10 AM
    Or it could be Kate which puts the calender on your lock screen and if you click on the calender it shows you the events that you have planned for that day. Just go and click o the Kate icon and you will see a list of things that kate has installed on your phone. All of them will be checked. You should see one called ucalender with a check mark next to it. Uncheck it and in the tp right corner click Uninstall. afterwards your phone will have to restar and then you will be good to go
    NO DONT Do that! Just got to Settings and down to Rip Dev and go to Calender and disable it.
    2008-06-03 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD