I have a 1.1.2 jailbroken phone that I changed the sound when typing on the keyboard to sound like an old typewriter. Before, I just went to the /Library/Audio/etc directory and changed the sound but now I dont have the Audio folder anymore. How do I change the sound now that the Audio directory is gone. I was using Winscp to access the file system.
    2008-06-02 06:25 PM
    get customiz 1.2, i think you can do it with that. and the location would be var/root/library/customize/..then i think system sounds. if you dont have it i attached it/. good luck

Edit: i already uploaded it so heres the link http://www.modmyi.com/forums/general...2-ziphone.html
    Last edited by screamforme02; 2008-06-02 at 07:51 PM.
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-06-02 07:45 PM
    get customiz 1.2, i think you can do it with that. and the location would be var/root/library/customize/..then i think system sounds. if you dont have it i attached it/. good luck

Edit: i already uploaded it so heres the link http://www.modmyi.com/forums/general...2-ziphone.html
    No luck, in customize 1.2, it is /library/customize/audio files and audiobackup. But in the audiobackup directory, there is no place for the keyboard sound. And under audio files, it is just the stuff I added from installer. Does anyone know where to go for this and the retro dial pad (where can I change these things with customize 1.2, or does customize 2.0 work better even though I read 2.0 sucks compared to 1.2)
    2008-06-02 07:59 PM
    the dial pad i would think would go into the CallKeyPadImages. or DialerImages. and for you sounds try AudioFiles folder. make new folder with your sound in it. But i dont see a keyboard click option in customize to change keyboard sound. so maybe you cant. if you know you can tell me where the option is and than maybe i can help u alil more..

PS..Customize 2.0 is lame. i an change all the same things one at a time and its so much easier. could be just me but i like how i can just ssh over and change or add whtever i want
    Last edited by screamforme02; 2008-06-03 at 02:29 AM.
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-06-03 02:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD