User Tag List

Anyone know of the setting that increases the LOGO displaying on the SLIDE TO UNLOCK screen? With all of these cool backgrounds.. I would really like to see that screen remain longer then 5 sec.

Dan
    2007-08-06 05:26 PM
    What exactly are you talking about when you say "logo?"
    2007-08-06 07:59 PM
    He means the wp.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-08-06 08:00 PM
    im still a little confused..he wants the wallpaper to be there longer...just dont slide the thing and the wallpaper will be there longer
    2007-08-06 08:04 PM
    the screen timeout to black screen after 5 seconds. I and justdan0227 would like to know how to increase the timeout.
    2008-05-13 12:09 AM
    This seems to be a recent thing. 1 person starts up a stupid, pointless thread, then someone comes along saying 'i want the same thing too!" Too funny!
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-05-13 12:15 AM
    he means when you are on your lock screen how the display will blackout after like 5 seconds. he wants that to be there longer!
    2008-05-13 01:44 AM
    This seems to be a recent thing. 1 person starts up a stupid, pointless thread, then someone comes along saying 'i want the same thing too!" Too funny!
    And it doesn't seem to be a recent thing that people like to troll around just to talk down threads. I too am interested in this... I took the time to make a custom slide screen, why not be able to enjoy it? I think it would be nice to be able to set a longer delay. What makes it stupid or pointless? In my opinion most of your input in the forums as of late seem to be just stupid, pointless thread crapping.

i.e.

"Don't they teach you how to use commas in school these days?"

"These threads are kinda funny. Cos you just know the OP is gonna lose interest within 20 minutes and move onto some other 'fad'"

"Why did we need a goodbye thread? You're not even gone, you're logging in to see how many people have commented on your leaving!"

"If you're a noob why are you getting involved with bootneuter and custom firmwares? Just restore your phone and use ziphone"

"I don't think anyone knows what you're on about. You press the 8 numbers and then press 'call'. Right? It isn't rocket science"

"Yeah, this does seem pointless. You already have space on your homescreen for 20 shortcuts"

"It only takes a look at the website and you'll know what it does. It's also pretty obvious from the name of the application - that it enables you to send sms over the internet at a 'cheaper price'..."

"Yes, there is away, check youtube. Why you would want to though, I have no idea. Buy a $15 cam off ebay"

And that's just from the first page of your posts... Honestly I don't see much if anything constructive coming from you.... other than "stupid and pointless" replies that are of no help to anybody. If you don't like what somebody is asking about, wouldn't it just be easier to press the 'back' button in your browser? The point of forums is for open discussion of ideas, not for just cutting them down.
    2008-05-13 05:01 PM
    Don't hijack the poor dude's thread!
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-05-13 05:12 PM
    Don't hijack the poor dude's thread!
    you started it bro, your comment had nothing to do with this topic...

i'd like to know as well. prolly many many many others on here too. with the new itoday getting perfected. might as well allow the lock screen to NOT blackout so quick so we can actually put use to the new feature
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4
    2008-05-13 07:32 PM
    hmm, I just imagine all these kids sitting around in their rooms looking at their iPhone for 5 seconds before it turns off, getting some sort of buzz off the extra 5 seconds of screen time!
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-05-13 07:36 PM
    hmm, I just imagine all these kids sitting around in their rooms looking at their iPhone for 5 seconds before it turns off, getting some sort of buzz off the extra 5 seconds of screen time!
    Hmmmm.... I just imagine redcard sitting in his room surfing through forums just to make fun of people rather than input any real information, and getting some sort of buzz from what he thinks are witty replies. I can assure you that your replies are neither witty or appreciated by anyone.

I will say it again, I would like to be able to set a timeframe before my screen blacks out on the lock screen. We all totally understand that this does not interest you, but we also are uninterested with your comments. They are just stupid and not helpful to the topic at hand whatsoever. And from the interest in the thread I think you are outvoted.... being the only person who seems to have a problem with his request.

Also, call me a kid if you like... but this is not the case. I am a successful 24 year-old Private Banker serving high end clients around the world. Therefore, instead of "sitting in my room getting a buzz off of my extra five seconds of display time", I will be sitting in my massive office appreciating the work I put into making my unlock screen aesthetically pleasing to me. Now, while this may sound "kidish" to you... you are the one trolling along forums, just looking to put people down. Which seems extremly juvenile and immature to me.
    2008-05-13 10:19 PM
    ouchhh. burn.
    hit thanks if thanks are due.
    2008-05-14 05:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD