i had a black desktop i have no icons only signal and battary icon after istalling of elmo.app from installer
    pls help me i can,t do anything
    note
    (i recieved all the calls i tried repoot and i don't know how to unlock the phone if i have to restore from itune
    2007-11-27 08:34 AM
    you have to restore it.
    2007-11-27 03:49 PM
    i had a black desktop i have no icons only signal and battary icon after istalling of elmo.app from installer
    pls help me i can,t do anything
    note
    (i recieved all the calls i tried repoot and i don't know how to unlock the phone if i have to restore from itune
    After running elmo, When you press the Home button, do you go back to the springboard? Keep in mind that restoring is always a last resort, and not the first. It might simply be that elmo doesn't have the proper permissions to run, and therefore will give you a black screen.

Try going into your iPhone via SSH or iBrickr and delete the Elmo.app, and then reboot. See what happens.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2007-11-27 04:02 PM
    i did delete the elmo.app
    and reboot but still there is no icons
    i tried all i know now i using dock app to use my mobile
    pls help me
    2007-11-27 08:48 PM
    i did delete the elmo.app
    and reboot but still there is no icons
    i tried all i know now i using dock app to use my mobile
    pls help me
    I don't know how, but possibly your display order was screwed up. Download the DisplayOrder.plist from the downloads section here, and place it in the springboard.app and reboot. See what that does for you.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2007-11-27 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD