First off this site is awesome, I am new and everyone is great and very helpful !

I have searched and read through a lot of threads and I am not finding answers to my questions just bits and pieces to it. So sorry in advance !

I have recently used iLiberty+ 1.3 to unlock/jailbreak/youtube fix on my phone. Everything is working great, except my email and youtube. Now i have read many things to do for this, which I have tried and am still having no luck. Any help would be awesome !

(And its ok you can call me dumb)
    2008-06-05 05:44 PM
    Does your youtube work on Wi-Fi? Is so it's an Edge problem. It it doesn't you need to search installeer (and Cydia) for YouTube activation fixes. Be more specific than "my email doesn't work". What email client are you trying to use and what error does it give you?
    2008-06-05 06:15 PM
    No it is not working on edge nor wifi. i am using Yahoo mail and it is giving me the "password not correct/ cannot connect to imap " (not exactly what it said sorry). I got the youtube fix off installer and stil nada.
    2008-06-05 06:46 PM
    yeh there is patches via installer for mail fix and you tube, i believe they are in tweaks
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-06-05 08:21 PM
    I am actually having the same problem. I press the mail icon, it appears to go to email. but then goes back to the home screen. I have tried it on both Wi Fi and Edge. I had been using Ziphone, and just switched to iLiberty and can't get them to work - any help would be greatly appreciated.
    2008-06-11 05:09 AM
    Have you tried doing a full restore, if it doesn't work. Unlock and Jailbreak with iLiberty then get the patches for Installer.

"Everybody has common sense, but most just don't use it, then you wonder why?" - Neo-Tech
    2008-06-11 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD