ok i got a iphone and got it unlocked
    but now its eating all my credit!
    called o2 and they say the phone sent 70 text messages to 90111
    anyone know whats going on with it?
    2008-06-06 05:22 PM
    WOW. this is strange! hope u find a solution!!
    2008-06-07 06:07 PM
    What is 90111?

Anything special?

90111 - Google Search

:-)
    2008-06-08 12:17 AM
    Thats fudged up. Maybe its a way edge etablises a connection? sending a message? See if O2 can ban this number from your account.
    2008-06-08 02:09 AM
    i dont see any numbers on google that are 90111 i thought it might have been some silly subscription service

yeah i think that might be it! edge might connect like that, although im not to sure, im gonna reinstall 1.1.4 and jailbreak it etc and switch off edge and the email service

that might fix it i hope!
    2008-06-08 07:12 PM
    if its a text switching edge and email off will not fix it.

you can however ban numbers i think, you would be best off using this app and banning the 90111 number.

ive heard 90111 is a late night love hotline, if you get me.....

iBlackList but it only filters Incoming i think but worth a try .....
    Last edited by reeko; 2008-06-08 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-06-08 09:24 PM
    just found this on google....

Money Transfer: When designing or thinking of any new service, it is imperative to consider a simple and useful innovation. From this point of understanding, the balance transfer service has been designed to help prepaid customers of Hayyak to send credit to their family and friends via SMS. The donor sends an SMS to the code 90111 with the mobile number of the customer he/she wants to recharge together with the required amount. A response message will come to the donor requesting confirmation of the transaction. The transferred amount is a multiple of 10bzs with a maximum level RO5 per day. The recipient is allowed to receive up to RO10 per day. The SMS cost is the normal local SMS price (10bzs).

if its a text switching edge and email off will not fix it.

you can however ban numbers i think, you would be best off using this app and banning the 90111 number.

ive heard 90111 is a late night love hotline, if you get me.....

iBlackList but it only filters Incoming i think but worth a try .....

maybe a restore would fix it? i was messing about with the installer, i was trying to install the nes emulator, but it wouldnt work so i gave up, would that have anything to do with it?

love hotline?

ive been looking it up on the internet and just happen to put in 9011 instead of 90111 that i was told
    its not my iphone its a cousins
    and dumbass told me to many ones on the number,

anyways it seems to be a problem with edge!
    so how the hell do i switch it off lol!?
    Last edited by FOOKER!; 2008-06-10 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-06-10 04:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.