Has anyone heard what processor speed and the amount of memory (ram) that the iPhone 2 has?
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!
    2008-06-10 03:56 PM
    i have no clue if this is any help or how correct it is but here

Don't expect the iPhone 3G to gain some huge performance boost either, the iPhone is capable of 620Mhz with it's current ARM processor, however it's clocked at 412Mhz. Probably due to heat and battery consumption.

and some here
    The S-GOLD2 implements an ARM926 CPU and supports high-resolution display interface, dedicated camera interface, hardware support for MPEG4 encoding, Java hardware accelerator, and a number of connectivity peripherals including Bluetooth, FM Radio, WLAN, A-GPS and other modules."

if i helped any please thank

here is some more on the chipset i suggest googling the arm processor
    info info info
    Last edited by iph0n3; 2008-06-10 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-06-10 04:07 PM
    It helps. That lets me know that the processor is the same. I am hopeing for more memory (ram) that would help alot.
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!
    2008-06-10 04:17 PM
    I bet the processor would have to be clocked a bit more for the same smoothness with GPS and 3G added, it must hog up some cpu cycles. More Random Access Memory would be a great addition too - because of some of the nice 3D games coming out on AppStore.
    2008-06-10 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD