can some one please help me,
    i recently installed iphysics and thought it was fantastic but felt sure there must be more addons/levels.
    then at the week end i found this iPhone :: AppTracker :: Browse :: iPhysics but how to install any of these they dont appear in my installer. only iphysics is there.
    any ideas,am i just being an half witt
    2008-06-10 08:54 PM
    there is a fix for iphysics level packs in installer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.
    2008-06-10 10:47 PM
    my problem is i cant find any of the levels in installer.
    i have the latest iphysics 1.1 but there is no cateagorie in installer and none appear in games or anywhere ellse.
    my installer is v3.11 nullriver software and rip dev if that changes anything.
    2008-06-10 11:02 PM
    you need more sources. add: ride4.org/shai.xml as a source. After thats done check in the Sources folder and install the "All Sources 150+", or something like that, package.

this installs a lot of sources and will take a long time to reload. You may want to reload a second time just to make sure they all load. After that, delete any source that says: "Untitled Source" as these are ones that couldn't refresh because they are most likely offline. Also you may want to delete some of the foreign language sources as you probably don't need those either.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.
    2008-06-10 11:09 PM
    Desepticon you are a star.......
    thankyou. i couldnt find exactly what you toold me to look for so within sources i started hitting update.after a couple of trys there was the iphysics
    catagorie and loads of time wasting fun within.
    now the problem is i need some help solving the puzzels !!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks again,neil
    Last edited by driffty; 2008-06-11 at 11:34 PM.
    2008-06-11 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD