User Tag List

Well, just recently I got a 16GB iPhone. I'm hoping to get the new one in around a month or so when it becomes available where I am and when it'll have a nice collection of apps and so on. But anyway, I want to sort out my iPhone, and have no idea what to do.

My iPhone is already jailbroken, unlocked and has installer and a few extra apps. I bought it already like this, with firmware 1.1.4. I've been steadily accumulating different apps over the past week.

But, as always with me, there is a problem: no openSSH installed or on the installer list. I've done everything everybody has said on half the sites that offer 'solutions' but to no visible solution.

So, this is my request: can somebody somehow help me get openSSH? Maybe gimme the link to the source or what ever? OR can someone tell me how to reset my iPhone to a stage where I can get openSSH but won't lose my apps? If that isn't possible can somebody at least tell me how to reset my iPhone and 100% get openSSH and jailbreak, unlock and god knows what more do to my iPhone properly?
    2008-06-12 07:54 PM
    check the unistall list on installer and make sure you dont have it installed already. Theres a good chance you probable do.
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-06-12 08:07 PM
    Just because I made my first post there is no need to assume that I'm a total retard.

But, as always with me, there is a problem: no openSSH installed or on the installer list. I've done everything everybody has said on half the sites that offer 'solutions' but to no visible solution.
    That means I probably checked, right? Sorry if I'm offending you, but I'm just mad at my iPhone now.
    2008-06-12 08:15 PM
    are you on a mac or pc
    2008-06-14 06:42 PM
    PC, I found a different repo and got openSSH, all sorted out.
    2008-06-14 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD