It mainly happens when i use safari or youtube, out of no where it just puts me back to the spring board/main menu thingy.

i am using windows XP with itunes 7.5
    Iphone 1.1.2 u.k o.o.b jailbroken with customize and summerboard installed to do stuff withs!

any ideas why this keeps happening? thanks in advance!
    2007-12-02 05:37 PM
    take customize off ur phone...uninstall it. Customize...whatever it has been doing has been messing phones up. It used to be such a good app but always crashes and messes up phones
    2007-12-02 05:41 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply!
    2007-12-02 06:07 PM
    Hey, this is my first post,
    im also having this problem, it will randomly go back to the home menu from wherever i am(could be ipod, safari, weather, or any other app), and when i try to get back into it, it will work for maybe 5 seconds, then return to the home menu again, it will do this a few times, then it will go back to the the unlock menu, and then it will be fine for a while, until the next time it does it
    anybody else have this problem/know how to fix it?
    2007-12-08 05:38 PM
    I too have had the same exact problem -- however, I don't have Customize installed. What other programs have been known to cause this? I am ready to begin uninstalling everything until I can figure out what the problem is.
    2007-12-09 06:08 AM
    I've actually never had customize cause a problem. But if you have the DIM Background function turned ON in Summerboard, that invites a whole bunch of disaster. Random crashes, anomalies, bad reboots...
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2007-12-09 06:10 AM
    I just been searching the forum and found this post -- http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16079 -- it looks like once you dim the wallpaper in summerboard then all your problems will be fixed. I'll post back if it continues after the change.
    2007-12-09 06:13 AM
    bugme you mean TURN OFF the dim right? Cause I read the thread you posted and thats what it said
    2007-12-12 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD