This phone has been full of issues lately.

Just today I noticed the phone is no longer vibrating. Is there a know fix? I tried searching but the problem does not appear to be common.

Kyle
    2007-12-04 08:38 PM
    You shouldn't have used it so much on your girl, now it broke.

I haven't heard of Vibrate stopping... What happens if you put the phone in silent mode?
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2007-12-04 09:05 PM
    BAHAHA that was funny. Very funny for a stranger saying that.

The vibrate function appears to be working now. Weird! I shut the phone off numerous times to reboot it and nothing happened. It appears to be working all the sudden.
    2007-12-04 09:27 PM
    My first iPhone did the same thing, they replaced it for free.
    Now it's happening again...
    2007-12-04 11:02 PM
    YUP. It's doing it again. All of the sudden the vibrate function doesn't work again.

I wish it was a known issue. With the quiet ringer, you count on the vibrate working...

well being Canadian with a unlocked iPhone, what is my best way about getting a warranty exchange iPhone?

I think I will lose sleep tonight with knowing the vibrate function is broken...
    Last edited by Kyle Nerder; 2007-12-14 at 04:49 AM. Reason: typpo
    2007-12-14 04:02 AM
    i have heard of this before. i would suggest you go to the apple store and they will replace it , but if you have an unlocked iphone, i think your S.O.L because even if you got apple to replace it, you would get one in return with the new 4.06 bootloader on it, making it non-unlockable but you could still use it as an ipod touch
    Last edited by m3thodandr3d; 2007-12-14 at 04:38 AM.
    2007-12-14 04:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD