1.1.2 has been in the market for some time now and there seems to be stable, easy ways to upgrade to it now.
    However, in your view is it now worth it to upgrade your 1.1.1 iPhone to 1.1.2 in terms of stability and application functionality? Also, the updates on the 1.1.2 doesnt seem to be too drastic and can be coped with even for a UK user so.... what you guys think?
    2007-12-07 10:51 PM
    I am on 1.1.2 and having no problems as far as apps and functionality goes. I think a lot of people are sticking with 1.1.1 because 1.1.2 (as you said) was not a huge update. There is only one thing I am missing from 1.1.1 and that is the modded keyboards. Everything else I use works fine with 1.1.2.
    2007-12-07 10:57 PM
    I am on 1.1.2 and having no problems as far as apps and functionality goes. I think a lot of people are sticking with 1.1.1 because 1.1.2 (as you said) was not a huge update. There is only one thing I am missing from 1.1.1 and that is the modded keyboards. Everything else I use works fine with 1.1.2.
    I agree. Zero problems here with 1.1.2. One plus is that they overclocked the processor a bit so it is a bit faster than 1.1.1. I notice a bit of a difference, but not ground-breaking.
    2007-12-07 11:01 PM
    Agreed - I upgrade for increases in performance and stability, but have noticed very little actual changes. Safari still closes unexpectedly (occasionally) and SpringBoard still hesitates after a restart a little.

I have not noticed my startup sound stuttering and repeating over and over when I unlock after a respring, however. It did under 1.1.1.
    2007-12-08 12:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD