i have a big doubt, i always test beta states of all applcation i use but with the iphone i dind't yet until today that i downloaded the latest BUIL 2.0 build 5A331 (BETA 7) and when i try to open the AppStore, it says "You Country is Not Supported For The AppStore" So i know it is not working yet because te oficial launch will be on july 11. but the question is,

Those who live outside the U.S. will not be available to use the AppStore? even if they got AT&T (I Got AT&T and i live in Puerto Rico) Currently we dont got iphones here in PR unless you bu it from internet.....

can somebody answer me this doubt......
    2008-06-27 07:44 AM
    It will be available worldwide. Definitely.
    2008-06-27 07:52 AM
    Same message in italy too...
    2008-06-27 02:25 PM
    For whatever reason its not available worldwide you could always go through a proxy. But it will be available worldwide as Dale1v said.
    2008-06-27 02:45 PM
    dont think it will be globally, because i got a friend that can open it and it still empty dont showing nothing, but doesn't Give the following error " The App Store is not Supported in this country. " so ...... let see what could happen i got AT&T and i plan to upgrade fully when it comes out, but imagine your self if you upgrade and can't use the freaking App Store.... (Also No Jail break)
    2008-06-27 03:21 PM
    You're still using a beta; so I'm still pretty sure that you will be able to use it globally when it is final.
    2008-06-27 05:06 PM
    .... i hope but they got the power to just allow by carrier. by the carrier and ip address of edge or wifi they can identiy location.
    2008-06-27 10:01 PM
    it should work in all countrys but the BETA version probably only works in the US
    Latest Sig

2008-06-28 12:57 AM
    Now that the release date has gone by has anyone tested this?

Any word on whether a "US" iTunes account will work when the computer itself is in PR?

Thanks...
    2008-07-26 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD