Has anyone discovered if the iPhone has multiple line capabilities? I have talked with T-Mobile and can have a second separate phone number programed to my sim.

-CP
    2007-12-12 02:20 AM
    Yes, it has multiple line capability - works with my iPhone great.

Actually, this is not a phone but SIM capability.

What the iPhone DOES NOT have is displaying the actual number - so you have to remember which phone number you have turned on.

To switch between the lines, just go to Settings -> Phone -> Sim Applications.
    2008-04-22 08:56 AM
    thats sick. is does att support this great feature. ikno att lame still would be an awsome thing to have
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-04-22 09:07 AM
    Today I installed a Cosmote (Greece) SIM card with two numbers (2in1) and the iPhone is operating excellent.
    A new menu appeared at Settings-->Phone-->SIMapplications and I activated both numbers. It takes some time and maybe more than one restart to have all set.
    Everything went quite smoothly.
    2008-05-13 11:17 PM
    Interesting, it does not work for me. I just got a brand new Iphone 3g
    2009-02-04 02:24 AM
    you can easily do this with out buying the pricy pone of having a paticular provider - i myself have ATT and i use SecondVoice | One cell phone, two numbers...

and it works fine, i have 2 numbers and it all goes to my blackjack2. works pretty good and its cheap too.
    2009-07-30 01:49 AM
    Interesting, it does not work for me. I just got a brand new Iphone 3g
    Are you unlocked? You have to be in order to use a none AT&T sim.
    2010-11-27 05:19 PM
    you can easily do this with out buying the pricy pone of having a paticular provider - i myself have ATT and i use SecondVoice | One cell phone, two numbers...

and it works fine, i have 2 numbers and it all goes to my blackjack2. works pretty good and its cheap too.
    Sort of Google Voice type service. But GV is free... for now
    2010-11-27 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD