Hi, I just got an iphone, and i have a question with iphoto. Everytime I sync my images from iphoto, it splits it up into sections on my iphone. I have a folder called Photo Library, that holds all my images, which is exactly what I want. However, under that I have a folder called Last 12 Months, and Last Import. The images from last 12 months and last import are already on the photo library. On the itunes sync section, the option I have chosen is sync all photos (506). 506 is the correct number, but it does it twice (for the normal, then last 12 months section).

Please help! THanks
    2008-07-02 08:41 PM
    It doesn't double it up. It stores photos the same way it stores music. Every picture is stored in your "All Photos" library. All the other categories are just like playlists, they are a component of the whole. So you may have the same picture in two different categories, but it is the same picture, not two different ones.

If you don't want your Last 12 months, and Last Import, etc. to show up on your iPhone, sync each category on its own and don't include them. If you sync all photos, that's what you'll get, including every category you have listed.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2008-07-02 08:46 PM
    thanks! It worked!
    2008-07-02 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD