tell me and if you want to buy it
    2008-07-07 03:05 AM
    If the price is right I will buy it. PM me
    2008-07-07 07:12 AM
    I would just like to let all buyers know, 4GB were display model iPhones, some may have been sold others may have not. 4GB iPhones do not always unlock as from my own experience, so if you are going to buy it, then buy it as long as you are activaiting it.

"Everybody has common sense, but most just don't use it, then you wonder why?" - Neo-Tech
    2008-07-07 07:39 AM
    I would just like to let all buyers know, 4GB were display model iPhones, some may have been sold others may have not. 4GB iPhones do not always unlock as from my own experience, so if you are going to buy it, then buy it as long as you are activaiting it.

Really ? I have unlocked 3 of them no problems.... What is so special about the 4GB that it can't be unlocked?
    2008-07-08 05:13 AM
    Really ? I have unlocked 3 of them no problems.... What is so special about the 4GB that it can't be unlocked?
    Nothing special, depends on firmware/baseband version. Difference from the 8gb, 4gb was discontinued before many of the newer versions were released, so they may not be as current....thats all.
    2008-07-08 07:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD