Who out there feels like I do and is very disappointed that apple came out with yet another low tech smart phone? Let's face it I have a 2yr old SonyEricsson W850i that does more than the iPhone can, I am keeping it for when AT&T starts video calling which is one of the many things the new iPhone can't do. We will never see an up to date iPhone if we keep buying up every little piece of shyt (p.o.s) that they come out with. At some point we all have to say thanx but no thanx. You all know there are plenty of cell phones out there that can do what the iPhone can and more and in most cases better, for half the price. Here is just a small list of features that I love on my cell phone that the iPhone lacks
    1. Bluetooth Stereo (A2DP) yes maybe a battery killer but that's no excuse for not having it.
    2. Video Calling
    3. Flash on Camera
    Chime in with yours....
    2008-07-07 06:30 AM
    sry dude but no... I might think of boycotting all Non-iPhones tho
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473
    2008-07-07 06:59 AM
    How about we boycott the nokia n95, screw all those nokia fanboys !
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out
    2008-07-07 07:04 AM
    I understand that the iPhone is missing some things that other phones have had for years, but after having my iPhone I can never go back to using another phone on a daily basis. I have owned all of the top dollar phones in the US and EU, and I just cant go back to anything else, and 3G will just put a cherry on top.
    2008-07-07 07:05 AM
    LOL Wrong website, Ahahahah.

I live in Miami also what part are you in?
    EDM
    2008-07-07 07:06 AM
    i actually live in miami also zeal
    Viva la iPhone - GET DOMINATED
    2008-07-07 08:29 AM
    Ohh Im in Pembroke Pines... lol
    EDM
    2008-07-07 08:32 AM
    Yah thats actually really close, i'm up in Coral Springs.
    2008-07-07 08:38 AM
    Sure...Im bored as hell...why not just burn down apple headquarters, and blow up the moon...everyone hates the moon...lol

Is this a drunk thread?
    2008-07-07 08:47 AM
    It is now apparently.
    2008-07-07 08:57 AM
    A) Im not boycotting anything
    B) Why would youcome on mmi and make a thread like this?
    C) If you dont like it dont buy it, apple isnt holding a gun to your head go buy something else if you dont like it
    iLive an iLife
    2008-07-07 09:10 AM
    I agree, I dont like the 3g, however I dont plan on buying it, nor do I plan on trying to "boycott" it for something completly rediculous, not everything can be perfect then there would be no reason for new versions, updates, and so-forth. Keep you 2g just like I am doing and it will be ok, I promise..imo the 3g is over rated, but to all his own, and boycotting wont do diddly squat for us nor apple.. catch my drift?

and BTW beachboarder, I am not drunk I was merly poking fun. Please continue
    Extremly Happy Verizon iPhone User...

iPhone 4 32gb CDMA JailBROKE!
    2008-07-07 09:33 AM
    i love iphone becuase of the ipod. seriously, i hate carrying around a phone and a ipod, and some ghetto mp3 program dosent cut it. i could care less about the other features.
    2008-07-08 05:01 AM
    honestly i think apple is holding back the features we think are the most important and releasing them with each new generation.. marketing strategy perhaps? i mean, what if the iphone had EVERYTHING we wanted.. well, first it would cost an outrageous amount.. secondly, then what would there be to look forward to? think about it, im sure we can all agree that the iphone can become 32gb and the ipod touch can go even further.. but by doing that, apple wouldnt be able to sell there next gens.. this is what its gonna be, the 3g 8gb will be $199 and the 3g 16gb for $299.. then a few months later.. POOF! 8gb will be phazed out like the 4gb was resulting in 3g 16gb $199 and 3g $299.. face it, its inevitable..

if u cant handle that, then dont get one.. but to boycott the phone that i spent so much time and money on? count me out.. everyone second with it is worth it
    2008-07-08 05:15 AM
    How about we boycott the nokia n95, screw all those nokia fanboys !
    I'm a Software Architect at Nokia Don't diss my employer...I am loyal to em so what if I have an iPhone and use it more than my official Nokia E71 and The Tube
    Last edited by ajrulez; 2008-07-08 at 08:52 AM.
    2008-07-08 08:45 AM
    No one is making you buy the iPhone3G, if someone was forcing you to buy it, boycott it all you want. But nothing is stopping you from getting a N95 or something.
    2008-07-08 12:33 PM
    Dude, iPhones Rock.
    Who cares if they miss some features NOW.
    Apple is like, the fastest product updating company.
    I GARUNTEE it will get those features soon.
    There is already rumor of a 32GB iPhone on some Well known Magazines.

iPhone, PWNS Nokia.
    HAVE I HELPED YOU? Thank me!
    2008-07-08 04:06 PM
    I say boycott rogers and their off the roof plans...frickin $100 a month and u only get 1 GB of data???? I am soooo pissed!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats the only reason i am NOT getting the 3G iphone....i will stick with the 2G iphone until i see a price drop on the plans....
    8 gig iphone ver 1.1.3 jailbroken
    THis PHone RoCkS!!!!!
    2008-07-09 07:38 PM
    LOL. How pointless

Who out there feels like I do and is very disappointed that apple came out with yet another low tech smart phone? Let's face it I have a 2yr old SonyEricsson W850i that does more than the iPhone can, I am keeping it for when AT&T starts video calling which is one of the many things the new iPhone can't do. We will never see an up to date iPhone if we keep buying up every little piece of shyt (p.o.s) that they come out with. At some point we all have to say thanx but no thanx. You all know there are plenty of cell phones out there that can do what the iPhone can and more and in most cases better, for half the price. Here is just a small list of features that I love on my cell phone that the iPhone lacks
    1. Bluetooth Stereo (A2DP) yes maybe a battery killer but that's no excuse for not having it.
    2. Video Calling
    3. Flash on Camera
    Chime in with yours....
    2008-07-09 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD