Hello fellow members..

I recently got a iphone dont know what firmware dont got a clue bout it... dont know if it was jailbroken or a normal iphone..

The fact is i was able to use it and make calls sms etc etc.. i screwed it up when i tried addings apps.. i dled ziPhone and jailbroke it activated it and it was all ok.. then when i was dling some apps with wifi its just stuffed up..

My sim card is being detected i have network signal and all.. but the actual iPhone is barred.. n it says i cant make any outgoing calls or cant recieve incoming calls..

ive been reading for 2 dayz straight... and i dont know what the heck is wrong with it...

i dled the 1.0 and 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 . i put the fone into DFU mode and tried downgrade it but it screws up... i got no clue.. someone give me a miracle plz!

ive used ziPhones sim-lock, iliberty, ibrickr(not sure how to use it), apptapp but they dont seem to lift the Iphones barred state.. i can access the fone and all its stuff but i cant make fone calls or anything like that...

If it is a downgrade issue can someone simply it for me.. i would be much i mean MUCH obliged! my email is [email protected] any help plz!
    2008-07-08 02:02 PM
    Right, I see that you have downgraded your firmware, but I think that you probably havent downgraded your baseband either. Can you still use wifi? If you can, I think what you have to do is install the iClarified source on installer and you will find baseband downgrader. Once you do this, I think you will be able to make calls on it. Not too sure though.
    2008-07-08 02:14 PM
    thz taniban.. i just made the firmware 1.1.4 ... can you give me a step by step instruction on what i should do

yes i can use the wifi.. so i should dl the iclarified and get the baseband downgrader..

ill give it a try.. or should i downgrade again because it comes up with a error an dim not sure if i have downgraded or not?

i have the iclarified but where can i find the baseband downgrader under utilities or?

Hey can i add you on msn or somthing.. so you could help me ;D wif this fone problem
    Last edited by Coskun89; 2008-07-08 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-07-08 02:48 PM
    restore with itunes to 1.1.4 then jailbreak with iliberty, stay far away from ziphone because you will never NOT have problems with it
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-07-08 11:50 PM
    i can help you ... you can reach me at fernandez60[email protected] via gtalk or mail me
    2008-07-09 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD