I'd break someones hand in 15 places if someone stole my phone. I'm always careful with my stuff. Usually if I have to leave my iPhone I give it to my professor so he/she can lock it up in their desks.
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.
    2009-02-15 05:23 AM
    i lock it in your original locker before going to gym class. usually those lockers never get broken into.

gym lockers do blow.
    all you have to do is kick ours once or twice and it opens.
    2009-02-15 05:33 AM
    I had no problem in HS with mine, had a case on it like stated before people didn't know what it was, I just kept it with me in PE also, we never did anything anyway lol.

2009-02-15 06:38 AM
    kick? how about a punch for our old ones... i havent seen the new ones. I take my iphone to school everyday... i'm one of about 12 people that have iphones at a school of 1500. I dont worry about it. I would get a personal lock for my gym locker if i was to leave it in there... I personally would take my out to my car and leave it in there before going to Phys. Ed. but i dont know if thats an option for you.
    2009-02-15 06:38 AM
    i have an iTouch plenty of kids had theirs stolen the best tip i can give is buy a standard black case and when in gym put your crap in this order.

1. bookbag
    2. shoes if you have a separate pair of gym sneaks like i do
    3. pop your device in the shoe
    4. cover up the shoes with your clothes
    5. lock the sucker up

if you dont make a big deal of it no one will know you have anything in there. and if you have a combo lock twist it to the left after locking and punch the damn thing a few times works everytime
    2009-02-15 06:47 AM
    Well, mine stays in my pocket... But last year when I did have PE I just stuck it in my backpack... buy a cheap key lock from any Home Depot type store for a couple bucks, and lock your backpack when you leave the locker room. Problem solved, kids did it all the time at my school.

If you don't want to do that, put it in your shoe, and put them under your clothes in the locker. However, I guess my school was smart about theft because they'd make sure everyone was cleared out of the locker room, and physically lock all the entrances until the end of the period. I didn't hear of one thing stolen last year.
    Last edited by IvanPK; 2009-02-15 at 07:23 AM.
    2009-02-15 07:19 AM
    i live in a good neighborhood in CA and im the only one with an iphone, (everyone else has an ipod touch but crappy verizon phones). Ive never had it stolen and in PE class i just put it in my locker.
    2009-02-16 12:10 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD