I have windows vista and 1.1.2 w/ jailbreak. I have always used Windows Photo Gallery, clicked on file, then import from camera or scanner and its worked fine. For some reason, its not working anymore. The iphone is not being listed in the devices.
    Ive restarted my pc and restarted the iphone, still doesnt work. ive tried using photoshop and picasa to try to import the photos, and no iphone is listed there, either. I went to the control panel to cameras and scanners and couldnt install the iphone there, either.

Anyone have any ideas on what to do now?

edit: i tried uploading the photos on my laptop (windows xp) and it worked fine, in fact, it turns out that there were 18 photos on the roll instead of the original 8 that i THOUGHT where only on it..... hmmmmm...
    so its an issue w/ my desktop
    Last edited by nate94gt; 2007-12-23 at 05:00 AM.
    2007-12-22 07:34 PM
    I think it's a Vista problem.
    2008-02-29 12:00 PM
    I have windows vista and 1.1.2 w/ jailbreak. I have always used Windows Photo Gallery, clicked on file, then import from camera or scanner and its worked fine. For some reason, its not working anymore. The iphone is not being listed in the devices.
    Ive restarted my pc and restarted the iphone, still doesnt work. ive tried using photoshop and picasa to try to import the photos, and no iphone is listed there, either. I went to the control panel to cameras and scanners and couldnt install the iphone there, either.

Anyone have any ideas on what to do now?

edit: i tried uploading the photos on my laptop (windows xp) and it worked fine, in fact, it turns out that there were 18 photos on the roll instead of the original 8 that i THOUGHT where only on it..... hmmmmm...
    so its an issue w/ my desktop
    Same problem onna Mc.
    i recently had *2* folders show up on the phone. I deleted them, now I can't sync photos at all.
    2008-03-01 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD