i know how to delete the entire history but how do i delete just one specific number? is it possible?

fyi i have a unlocked and jailbroken iphone so if there is an app i need to do this please let me know.

Thanks!
    2008-07-09 03:34 AM
    Try either WeTool or iLog.
    2008-07-09 03:40 AM
    sweet just dl'd it. is there anyway it will show the peoples names like my regular "recents" list will? like when i go to "call log" it just shows the numbers (which is fine) but i was wondering if it will sync?

there are 2 diff options under preferences... what do they do? im scared to monkey with those options. thanks
    2008-07-09 04:00 AM
    Try iCallBR from Cydia .. alternative of iLog and weTool at this moment.
    2008-08-17 12:57 PM
    icallbr works great, its really easy.
    2008-08-18 09:44 AM
    You do realize that this is just a temporary fix to delete history on iPhone. As you use your phone, the same type of data will just accumulate again, requiring another restore as new to delete.

If you restore as new, you sync when finished the iPhone Data Eraser, to restore your data. So, if you decide to do this, make sure all of your data is on your computer before you go down this route. Restoring as new returns your phone to a state just like it was when first taken out of the box.
    2014-01-27 05:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD