Though I would Share This with you guys.. im sure its already here somewhere but i couldn't find it so i though i would post ..

I work for Rogers Head Office and we jsut got our traning few days ago on the iphone and its plans and stuff..

Rogers Claims They did a Rough Estimate over the past year on the 2g Iphone and they say that Average users Does not Use Over 100MB of Data Per Month So this is the Plan They come Up with For the Iphone.

So For 60$ You will be getting 150 Day Time Min. Unlimited evenings and Weekends After 9pm To 7am 400MB Of Data and 75 Bonus Text Message with Free Visual Voicemail and You get Free Access to Rogers Wireless
    and Fido Hotspots. Additional Weekday Minutes If you go over the 150 Min it is .35$ per Min. Additional Data .50$ per MB for the first 60 MB, 0.03$ per MB thereafter .

For 75$ You will be getting 350 Day Time Min. Unlimited evenings and Weekends After 9pm To 7am 750MB Of Data and 100 Bonus Text Message with Free Visual Voicemail and You get Free Access to Rogers Wireless
    and Fido Hotspots. Additional Weekday Minutes If you go over the 300 Min it is still .35$ per Min. Additional Data .50$ per MB for the first 60 MB, 0.03$ per MB thereafter .

For 100$ You will be getting 600 Day Time Min. Unlimited evenings and Weekends After 9pm To 7am 1Gb Of Data and 200 Bonus Text Message with Free Visual Voicemail and You get Free Access to Rogers Wireless
    and Fido Hotspots. Additional Weekday Minutes If you go over the 600 Min it is .25$ per Min. Additional Data .50$ per MB for the first 60 MB, 0.03$ per MB thereafter .

For 115$ You will be getting 800 Day Time Min. Unlimited evenings and Weekends After 9pm To 7am 2Gb Of Data and 300 Bonus Text Message with Free Visual Voicemail and You get Free Access to Rogers Wireless
    and Fido Hotspots. Additional Weekday Minutes If you go over the 600 Min it is .15$ per Min. Additional Data .50$ per MB for the first 60 MB, 0.03$ per MB thereafter .

Also With These Plans You Can Get Value Packs For the Iphone

There are 2 Value Packs Which are for 15$ and 20$

With the $15 iPhone Value Pack Every Month You Get.
    Call Display, Who Called, 2 500 Text Messages, Caller Ring Trax and 2 500 Call Forwarding Mintues.

With the $20 iPhone Value Pack Every Month You Get.
    Call Display, Who Called, 10 000 Text Messages, Caller Ring Trax , 2 500 Call Forwarding Mintues. And You Get After 6pm early Evenings And Weekends.

If People Don't Want Those Plans.. They Can Keep There Regular Montly Plan and They Will be Charged 0.05$ Per Kb Which is 20$ Per MB.. Or They Can Add Seperate Data Plans Which Starts off at 30$ a Month For 300 MB

The One Thing That Pisses me Off Is .. You can't Buy The Phone Out Right You must go on a 3 Year Contract 8gb for 199$ and 16Gb for 299$ And its for New Customer.. So People Who already has an account.. They have to Upgrade There Phone.. And customers can only upgrade there phone Onces a Year.. So If You had Done any Upgrades After July 11th 2007 Then You Have to Wait .So I feel Sorry For Many People out there.. but i myself just upgraded My Phone Around Januaryy .. So Thank god i work There.. I will do Some Manuel Overwriting and Get my self a Iphone For Free iF i can

Enjoy The Info People
    2008-07-09 05:49 AM
    Those plans suck balls

People like to see the word 'unlimited' now, even though they may not use that many MB per month. I remember one month using about 110Mb and the next 750Mb. Plus 150 minutes a month?? That's 5 minutes/day??!

Tonight in AOTS's WTF segment, these plans.
    Last edited by Imahottguy; 2008-07-09 at 07:25 AM.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2008-07-09 07:17 AM
    belive me i am pissed of my selfff i cant do good with those plans..this is wat i intend to do.. get the 100$ plan give my self automatic -20$ montly credit so it becomes 80$ and since i work at rogers i get 50% off so 40$ a months which is neat for all tat stuff
    2008-07-09 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD