alright so it started when i downloaded that istrands or some bunkness.
    for some reason i restarted my phone and it got stuck at the silver apple.
    I got scared, and proceeded to panic. Not having an internet connection I couldn't restore, which i was scared to do to begin with. But then i figured i'd use iphonebrowser and remove the darn thing by hand. It took me a while but i found it, and i was happy to see my springboard again. My current situation: After uninstalling the darn thing....I cannot install or uninstall ANYTHING from my iphone using installer. I removed it via browser, then downloaded a previous version and installed it, thinking i could update it, which for some reason is not working.

any suggestions?
    and merry christmas, happy hannukah, and happy life day.
    "Somebody turn on the lights...its getting little to dark in here...I can't see you...when I'm dreaming...I can't see you....I can't see you..."
    2007-12-25 04:37 PM
    What firmware are you on? I would suggest a full restore. Try and find some internet access for that.
    iPhone FW 2.2.1, Jailbroken and Unlocked!
    2007-12-25 05:48 PM
    a full restore is what i'm thinkin is in order....but seeing as how i'm not home thats a bit hard.
    "Somebody turn on the lights...its getting little to dark in here...I can't see you...when I'm dreaming...I can't see you....I can't see you..."
    2007-12-25 06:24 PM
    go around in your car with your laptop "if u have one" and look for a open WIFI and use it
    lol
    2007-12-25 11:24 PM
    well I have updated now but I'm stuck in 1.1.2 D:
    and i dont wanna do the whole...rollback then update blah blah crap
    2007-12-26 12:22 AM
    well I have updated now but I'm stuck in 1.1.2 D:
    and i dont wanna do the whole...rollback then update blah blah crap
    Then jailbreak 1.1.2
    2007-12-26 12:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD