Probably most of you anyway. Since my phone broke yesterday I had to bring it to the Apple store and have it replaced. Then have it replaced again today. So I'm sad, I'm stuck with an unjailbroken phone and it seems silly to JB it again just a couple days before 2.0 comes out. So here I'll sit staring at my black screen with only a few icons on it, waiting for Friday.
    Phil Nolan
    Modeler / Animator
    High 5 Productions
    2008-07-10 01:18 AM
    What's happening on friday? You buying a 3G?
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-07-10 01:26 AM
    No, 2.0 comes out, well unless it comes out sooner than that but personally I don't see that happening.
    Phil Nolan
    Modeler / Animator
    High 5 Productions
    2008-07-10 01:55 AM
    What's happening on friday?
    I should make my sig this. I know you know, but it looks so funny like this.
    "Carpe iPhone"-"Seize the iPhone"-Steve's Roman Ancestors
    2008-07-10 02:45 AM
    Probably most of you anyway. Since my phone broke yesterday I had to bring it to the Apple store and have it replaced. Then have it replaced again today. So I'm sad, I'm stuck with an unjailbroken phone and it seems silly to JB it again just a couple days before 2.0 comes out. So here I'll sit staring at my black screen with only a few icons on it, waiting for Friday.
    Ok?
    2008-07-10 03:00 AM
    Beta 8 is the gold version of 2.0. So you dont need to wait. (but why are you not jb 1.1.4?, it takes only a minute to jb and 10 to restore) Its kinda stupid to me that you are not jb just because you would have to restore in a day or two anyway. 2.0 requires you to restore anyway
    2008-07-10 03:13 AM
    So if anyone can get this beta version why doesn't everyone have it already? Besides which, the idea of not installing it now was because the forum here tells me not to, it says to wait until we know about whether it can be JB'd or not. It'
    s even stickied
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/general...ate-2-0-a.html
    Last edited by Philbert; 2008-07-10 at 03:24 AM.
    Phil Nolan
    Modeler / Animator
    High 5 Productions
    2008-07-10 03:21 AM
    2008-07-10 07:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD