hi..

i've problem with my iphone..
    the pc cannot detect my iphone.. (problem isn't usb port)

My iphone screen is crazy lol just i see small windows Edite Home Screen with dismiss msg bla bla every 10 second that and i can't restore with itunes cuz i dont have connection with my iphone... so.. wha can i do..

i want. to say i;m connected in it via wifi in terminal.

can i do something with terminal restore.. pls help me.

i;m waiting
    2008-07-10 01:36 PM
    I had a similar problem.

The steps I took.

1) I know you said your USB ports are not the issue, but I did a driver update from the manufacturer's webite

2) My cable was actually broken, i used my buddies cable, and it worked!, so try another cable

3) Restart your PC, while everything is plugg'd in.

4) an extreme measure would be to un-install iTunes, and re-install it, and hope that it will recognize it - I did this, and it worked for my sisters iPhone.

5) Buy a Mac - I did this and solved all my life's issues...except my Girlfriend LOL

good luck!
    Last edited by exodeus; 2008-07-10 at 03:56 PM. Reason: incorrect spelling.

WoW + iPhone = Powned.
    2008-07-10 03:54 PM
    Thanks exodeus,
    I try the step 1 and it solved my problem.
    This is exactly what I did (for PC's user):
    1. Go to device manager (control panel -> system -> hardware -> device manager)
    2 . Scroll down to USB controllers. The iphone USB should appear with a yellow warning.
    3. Right click on iphone mobile controler and select update driver option.
    4. uninstall and reinstall itunes
    5. Voila

Cheers
    2009-01-17 06:50 PM
    I had a similar problem.

The steps I took.

1) I know you said your USB ports are not the issue, but I did a driver update from the manufacturer's webite

2) My cable was actually broken, i used my buddies cable, and it worked!, so try another cable

3) Restart your PC, while everything is plugg'd in.

4) an extreme measure would be to un-install iTunes, and re-install it, and hope that it will recognize it - I did this, and it worked for my sisters iPhone.

5) Buy a Mac - I did this and solved all my life's issues...except my Girlfriend LOL

good luck!
    Buying a Mac should take care of it!
    2009-01-17 08:18 PM
    Buying a Mac should take care of it!
    Lucky u.
    U have the dough to replace your computer. I thought this empty knee jerk reaction PC/MAC war was from another age.

Your response doesn't address the issue. If you can say something constructive, Please ignore the topic. People are here looking for answers to their pressing issues.

This type of response is stupid. Imagine you go to ur mechanic with a car problem and the best response you get is to buy a better car brand.

Cheers.
    2009-01-17 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD