Hello,

This is my first post so please excuse me if this was posted before, i did try to search but couldn't find any solution to my iPhone's problem.

well...my iPhone got killed after relocating fonts using BossTools so i had to restore/jailbreak/activate again so i did it all with iTunes and Ziphone, now ever thing works perfect except that there are no click sounds, like keyboard clicks and locking/unlocking clicks, i tried to reset all setting as someone said here before still no luck...would be great if someone can help witht this issue.

Many thanks
    2008-07-11 07:47 PM
    I dont know if this will help or if it is the same thing. Mine had the same problem once or twice. When I hit the top Sleep button or when I slid to unlock would not make a sound or it would be very faint. So this is what I did and it came back. It's worth a try. check and see if you speaker is working at all. I clicked on ipod and started up a song to make sure the speaker was still working. I listened to it for a couple seconds. It sounded fine. Then got out of the ipod and hit the sleep button to see if the sound was back and it was. I thought it to be weird but oh well. It works fine. Like I said, I dont know if this will work for you and if it is the same thing. But give it a shot. I hope it works.
    2008-07-11 08:10 PM
    thanks for the advice, i was able to listen to music from iphone's speaker but no clicking when i hit the sleep button.

i just discovered that when receiving a call, the ringtones are not working even though i can hear them in Setting->Sounds->Ringtone

am running on 1.1.4 in case this helps

problem fixed after few hundred restarts and reset settings...thanks all
    Last edited by solidus_xii; 2008-07-11 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-07-11 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD