On firmware 2.0 if you quickly press the sleep/wake button and the home button at the same time the screen will flash white and it will do a screen capture and if you look in your camera roll you will have that captured screen.
    2008-07-12 10:00 PM
    Sweet! thanks!
    2008-07-13 01:30 AM
    Also when you are playing a song and looking at the album artwork you can swipe from left to right it will return to the playlist.

Anyone who knows more "not so known" features on the iPhone please post them here.

this is hard to explain how to do but if you do it right it should work...
    ok its sort of like a glitch on every iPhone.. but it wont hurt it at all..

go to the last picture in any photo album on your iPhone and have the phone upright,
    place your right thumb on the screen and while your thumb is on the screen rotate the iPhone 90 degrees counter clockwise (the picture shouldn't rotate) then place your left thumb on the screen and hold it there for about 4 seconds or untill the picture either becomes very blurry or the screen is stuck in between two pictures if nothing happens after about 4 seconds you might need to try again.
    the swipe either left or right and most of your album (depending on how many pictures you have) will rapidly fly past the screen.

if you cant follow me on that just post here saying you dont get it and i will try to re-word it better.
    Last edited by BrandonTico; 2008-07-14 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-07-14 07:51 PM
    I can't follow you brandon, please break it down into a format like this for easy ready

1. Make list
    2. Eat burrito
    3. Make room for more burritos (see bathroom)
    4. ....
    5. Rule world
    2008-07-14 08:10 PM
    1. Go to last pic in any album
    2. Right thumb on screen and hold
    3. Turn 90 degrees counter clockwise
    4. Left thumb on screen and hold for 5 sec.
    5. Swipe either left or right
    If nothing happened just try again
    If they hate, that means you're doin' it right.
    2008-07-18 04:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD