User Tag List

I was just wondering if someone might have some more in-site on warranty violations.. i have jailbroken my phone and have installer and many apps on my phone.. can i still have my phone fixed through the warranty.. my vibrate doesnt work and i really need it fixed.

I just want to know if i still have a warranty even thought i have jailbroken it.
    2007-12-31 02:41 AM
    nope it voids it but just restore and theyll never know
    If i helped hit Thanks!
    2007-12-31 03:10 AM
    Restore, take it back to Apple, and they should exchange it ASAP
    2007-12-31 04:23 AM
    Will they replace your phone with a brand new iPhone or will they send it back to the factory and then we have to wait for like a whole year (iPhone time)?
    If my post is helpful, give it a ThAnKs!

Windows XP
    Windows Vista
    iPod mini 4g
    iPod Video 30g (not anymore, I will miss you =[)
    Jailbroken iPhone 7.32g
    2007-12-31 09:32 AM
    It depends on how badly damaged the phone is. I am using my 4th iphone. I got them all free from apple, but the only time I damaged my phone was because I dropped it in my pool about 4-5 months ago. Other than that all the problems with my phone haven't been my fault.

<<ShadyBeagle>>
    MyPhone is better than yours
    2007-12-31 10:03 AM
    Do you have AT&T or is your phone unlocked? If you have an unlocked iPhone, I don't think you can just bring it to them and ask for a replacement or a fix. You will need to sign up for AT&T and then bring it to Apple. That's what I did when I had to get my iPhone fixed and after 15 days, I just got my AT&T plan canceled without any charges or fees.
    2007-12-31 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD