User Tag List

Recently I uploaded some 30 second ringtones via iBrickr, they seem to have gone onto my phone but they don't play! I dont know if anyone else has this problem but it can't be the speakers because they play music and the other ringtones fine!

The clips I have uploaded have been so via iTunes or iBrickr, so I'm guessing its something to do with my phone! HELP PLEASE!!!
    2007-12-31 11:05 AM
    have u patched the MeCCA file? maybe is that...
    why dont u try iDemocracy, its way easier...
    2007-12-31 11:16 AM
    for some reason i can't use i bricker for ringtones either, i used idemocracy works great but files have to be in mp4 or m4u format so i had to convert some songs and i used audacity to make fade and cut out which part i want.
    2007-12-31 11:39 AM
    Ive also tryed iDem but to no avail each time I put my ip in and patch MeCCa my connection times out, so I dont know what I'm doin wrong there. Just to make sure about my ip I just used an ip finder on google. Is that ok? If someone knows what to do about patching the MeCCa then do please help me!

It's ok! I very nervously patched the MeCCa file, litteraly i were sweating incase i bricked it or misplaced something. I now have the ringtones i want, and they work!
    Last edited by DrewTong; 2007-12-31 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-12-31 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD