I have something very strange going on and am wondering if anyone else has had the same thing happen to them.

So I just purchased the new iphone and gave my first gen iPhone to my wife. We got a new sim card for it and set it all up through iTunes.

Here is the weird thing.
    When she tries calling me, the interface on my phone freezes, and I cannot answer it. When she hangs up, it continues to ring. I have to press the home button for it to stop.

I can answer my phone if ANY other person calls except my wife.

Has anyone seen this happen before and if so could you help me out?
    Thanks!
    2008-07-14 07:42 PM
    [QUOTE=phrank2;1469551]

QUOTE]

and this is a bad thing??? lol sorry individual calls not going through is an oddity
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=69185&dateline=119575  6040
    2008-07-14 07:47 PM
    [quote=seanobx;1469631]

QUOTE]

and this is a bad thing??? lol sorry individual calls not going through is an oddity
    LOL I knew that someone was gunna pull that joke sooner or later...
    and it landed on the first reply ha.
    2008-07-14 07:50 PM
    I'm having that same problem... but with my mom. Ha. I think; I guess I don't get that many calls since we're all texting freaks, but yeah, I can never get it to answer when she calls.

I suppose I'll delete her from my contacts list because that's the only thing I can think to do, and see if that helps. Logic would say it wouldn't, but who knows.
    2008-07-23 11:56 PM
    Probably just a coincidence, not an actual problem between your two phones though.
    I think you should restore both of the iPhones.
    And you'll probably encounter more strange problems, but it's just because 2.0 is still very buggy, all your problems wil be fixed soon when apple releases a new update that fixes every single bug.
    A Thanks is always nice =]
    2008-07-24 01:11 AM
    ^^^ haha, dont hold your breath on the update "soon" though.
    2008-07-24 01:15 AM
    Heheeee yeah not soon i didnt mean to say that.
    A Thanks is always nice =]
    2008-07-24 01:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD