im always on the go, with work and that but the thing is i ride a motorbike and i take a fair few calls aday, with normal phones you can set the handsfree to any key answer or on my last phone to answer automatically, i cant seem too find a option for this on the iphone. is there one or do you have too still slide to accept the call??

thanks
    2008-01-01 10:19 PM
    As far as I know, if the phone is asleep/idle, you have to slide to answer.

If you're using the phone when someone calls, it pops up the little window with the answer/ignore button.
    2008-01-02 07:34 AM
    Hi,

Indeed i have the same problem. Some time its not possible to slide for answering a call..... It shud b on auto answer. I never realised this till i use it when driving. Its very inconvenience. Apple must finds a solution to this. Unless some third party software can help us out.

Thanks for everyone working on these useful application.

regards.

2008-01-16 10:24 AM
    Well... if you are using a bluetooth headset you can just click the answer button on your ear. That is what I do when I am driving
    2008-01-16 10:32 AM
    i dont have the option too press the button on the bluetooth headset as ill have a helmet on my head lol....

just a quick one and i feel totally stupid now, but on the earphones that came with the phone is a mic, this mic also doubles as a button, it allows you too acept calls/pause your music all with a single click... only down fall for me is the button/mic is tiny anmd hard to find or use when i have my gloves on.. DOH. lol
    2008-01-16 11:22 AM
    actually the headset that comes with the phone, the mic/button, you can just press it and it'll respond. you do not have to look for the little "bump". that's what's nice about the headphones. other than that, they dont' stay in my ears haha
    2008-01-17 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD