I noticed that under contacts there is a "groups" section.... Does anybody know how to create groups to send mass txts or emails??? Or is this not an option yet??
    2008-07-15 10:37 PM
    No I do not believe you can do that. the groups is for you to group your contacts together such as Family, Work, Strip Clubs........ errr I mean Gyms.
    You can do group TEXTing but you have to add them your self.
    2008-07-15 10:52 PM
    I noticed that under contacts there is a "groups" section.... Does anybody know how to create groups to send mass txts or emails??? Or is this not an option yet??
    I don't see this in my contacts list. Can you tell me where to find these settings?
    If you find my Postings useful or interesting. Press the .... Thanks Button.
    2008-07-15 11:44 PM
    I don't see this in my contacts list. Can you tell me where to find these settings?
    If you have created groups in your contacts manager (i.e. Address Book for the Mac users, Outlook for the Windows users), then you will have a button at the top left of the Contacts screen that will take you to another screen that lists all the groups you created (and you can click on a group to see the members in that group). You can also setup the sync options for groups in iTunes (again, I think it only shows if you have created groups).

You can't create groups (to my knowledge) on the iPhone itself.

HTH.
    2008-07-15 11:51 PM
    its at the very top when u open the contacts icon.
    2008-07-15 11:53 PM
    If you have created groups in your contacts manager (i.e. Address Book for the Mac users, Outlook for the Windows users), then you will have a button at the top left of the Contacts screen that will take you to another screen that lists all the groups you created (and you can click on a group to see the members in that group). You can also setup the sync options for groups in iTunes (again, I think it only shows if you have created groups).

You can't create groups (to my knowledge) on the iPhone itself.

HTH.
    Thank you. I was not aware you could do this. I will try of out.
    If you find my Postings useful or interesting. Press the .... Thanks Button.
    2008-07-16 01:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD