I have listed under Photos... CAmera Roll and Photo Library... Can I make other Albums... All my Wallpapers are under my Photo Library and it's quite annoying to have all that mixed in there...

I assume there has goto be a way around this.
    2008-01-02 06:51 PM
    On PC/Windows, just create new folders in the directory that you defined in iTunes to sync with iPhone.

I haven't found a way to send pics to other albums yet, though, other than moving them to my PC first and then manually moving them to another folder and syncing back.
    2008-01-02 07:46 PM
    I have listed under Photos... CAmera Roll and Photo Library... Can I make other Albums... All my Wallpapers are under my Photo Library and it's quite annoying to have all that mixed in there...

I assume there has goto be a way around this.
    On a Mac, you use iPhoto to create new albums, and simply sync them through iTunes. I don't know what program does this on the PC side though.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2008-01-02 07:49 PM
    And some of us do not use iTunes at all....so how do we create a new album? Or, can you tell us "where" to find the original album in the file hierarchy, and we'll use iBricker or iPhoneBrowser to create a new one ourselves?

Jim
    2008-01-02 08:23 PM
    Ah, you can't. Photos, just like Videos and Music must be synced through iTunes. They are all stored on the iPhone in the same format. You can certainly copy pictures to your iPhone, but Photos won't see them.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2008-01-02 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD