Hi,
    I'm new to modmyi and realy need an SOS (i got an activated and unlocked iphone v 1.1.4, i'm using it outside U.S with my local "Bahrain" sim card), i think today i did a stupid mistake when i plugged my iphone to my computer/iTune and clicked on the update (iphone software 2.0) w/o thinking of the effects, in the biggining it asked me to insert the original sim card which i already got it w/me "AT&T", but when i inserted it, the result was......every thing in my phone is gone. The iTune is asking me to register and activate w/AT&T as i am new to the phone.
    Now there is nothing left in my iphone and it only dials emergency calls.

So, can someone help me pls?
    Best regards
    Smoke-6000
    2008-07-20 09:20 PM
    If you are using Mac OS X, try using the new PwnageTool 2.0.

It will create a new custom firmware of the 2.0 and can jailbreak + unlock your phone since I take it that your using a first generation iPhone.

When the custom firmware is created, restore with it in iTunes, and you should be good to go
    2008-07-20 09:37 PM
    What to do if he is using Windows
    2008-07-21 12:07 AM
    Windows? Hmm
    I've seen some things on the forums about a windows version. I would download it and try it on one of my windows boxes, but i have dial up here

Try one, and lets see what happens

Windows? Hmm
    I've seen some things on the forums about a windows version. I would download it and try it on one of my windows boxes, but i have dial up here

Try one, and lets see what happens
    Last edited by BecomingxInsane; 2008-07-21 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-07-21 05:19 AM
    I unlocked my 2.0 firmware with pwn an I have a windows pc. There is a thread here that walks you through it.
    2008-07-21 06:17 AM
    Thanx for every body.
    I'm using windows.
    Questioncom, can u direct me to the thread that walks me through pls.
    2008-07-21 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD