ok so i woke up a few minutes ago and looked over to my dock to check my messages on my phone. everything is fine and dandy until i go to lock the phone and get up to take a shower. i noticed that it didnt lock but went to a black screen with the words SOFTWARE UPDATE. so i leave it alone and after a few minutes it is still there so i start tripping like WTF!!>!?!? ***ORZZ!! and what not so i hard reset and am like so i power it on and it went on just fine but i went into the about tab in the settings folder and noticed two new little numbers. anyone else get this?
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon
    2008-01-11 08:45 PM
    ok so i woke up a few minutes ago and looked over to my dock to check my messages on my phone. everything is fine and dandy until i go to lock the phone and get up to take a shower. i noticed that it didnt lock but went to a black screen with the words SOFTWARE UPDATE. so i leave it alone and after a few minutes it is still there so i start tripping like WTF!!>!?!? ***ORZZ!! and what not so i hard reset and am like so i power it on and it went on just fine but i went into the about tab in the settings folder and noticed two new little numbers. anyone else get this?
    Can you provide a screenshot of this please? I'm not sure if you are talking about your PC screen or the iPhone screen itself...
    1.1.2FW w/ 4.02.13_G Baseband. Rock Solid!
    2008-01-11 08:47 PM
    its when you go into the settings tab and hit general then about
    ill put up a screen right now so give a noob a sec =]
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon
    2008-01-11 08:51 PM
    here you go. i dont think its a super important update but i never had these before
    Attached Thumbnails woke up to a software update wtf?!-photo.jpg  
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon
    2008-01-11 09:06 PM
    Wow. I have never seen those before, but I do not own an iPhone Bluetooth or a dual dock. Maybe that is what that is? Interesting.
    2008-01-11 09:28 PM
    do u have it with at&t??
    If i help u n some way give me a tnks!!
    Theres no other, all i can say is MMi Rocks!!

1.1.1 iPhone 8GB/Nokia 6131(when im out of country)/Samsungt519(just for emergency)
    PS3 60GB/XBox 360 Elite 120GB/Wii
    iBook n VAIO Laptops
    2008-01-12 11:43 AM
    yeah i am on att only for the warranty =]

its pretty wierd though man because the whole phone went into a black screen and the big fat SOFTWARE UPDATE came on the screen and scared the crap out of me
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon
    2008-01-12 02:36 PM
    I got the exact same message and I am NOT on at&t.. I think it's very weird and not sure what exactly it did to my phone. I do not have the new dual dock and headset sections.
    If I help you out, help me out by clicking the button
    2008-01-13 11:05 AM
    power your phone off and see it it goes away because it did that for me
    2008-01-14 06:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD