ok so i had a week 47 iphone which i used in a ipod stereo, needless to say it fried my circuit board so i took it to apple and told them lies. they gave me a new phone! the phone they gave me was activated already and wasnt in a normal iphone box, it was an iphone they had specifically to give to a customer who had a bad iphone.. it was fully charged and all. i figured hey! if its already activated on 1.1.2, ill stick my t-mobile sim in with my stealthsim to see if it works, or if i have to go thru the whole process of jailbreaking it again. well, it worked and i got service, but then when i plug it into itunes it says "there is no carrier that supports the installed SIM card in the iPhone".. am i going to have to jailbreak after all or what? im at work now, ill check this thread again in 4 hours, thanks in advance!
    2008-01-14 10:46 PM
    Wow thats a crazy story. Sorry man I can't help you...

Well... Try putting in the AT&T sim only and plugging into iTunes...maybe you're going to need to have to do that every time you sync? Iunno though, you're treading on new ground!
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.
    2008-01-15 01:24 AM
    i dont have that sim anymore... BAH this sucks
    2008-01-15 03:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD