okay so i dont know what to get:
    -Invis-shield (only front)
    -Anti-Glare
    -Cystal

Im getting an iphone tomorrow and what kind of screen protector should i get? I want the one that won't show any fingerprints and is scratch proof.
    Can you please help me out.
    2008-01-15 03:30 AM
    Crystal Film Gets my vote
    http://www.crystalfilm.com/
    2008-01-15 03:35 AM
    You aren;t going to find anything that doesn't have fingerprints on it. Its just the nature of your fingers, you are going to get fingerprints. The GLASS screen is pretty damn scratch proof (more than any plastic film will be) so thats not going to help matters. That being said I have a regular screen protector that I got off of ebay. Works fine, need to wipe fingerprints off once a day with provided cloth. No biggie.
    2008-01-15 08:00 AM
    www.guardfilm.com - and contrary to sziklassy's opinion, there are no finger prints. It goes on wet. I'd get the full body film. It's fantastic.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.
    2008-01-15 08:03 AM
    You aren;t going to find anything that doesn't have fingerprints on it. Its just the nature of your fingers, you are going to get fingerprints. The GLASS screen is pretty damn scratch proof (more than any plastic film will be) so thats not going to help matters. That being said I have a regular screen protector that I got off of ebay. Works fine, need to wipe fingerprints off once a day with provided cloth. No biggie.
    well on the contrary...the Anti-Glare films dont gather fingerprints like the other films ive tried (invisible sheild, crystal film)

im using the antiglare ones right now...very happy about it

^Nice
    2008-01-19 08:31 PM
    How can you not get fingerprints? I'm interested because your obviously going to get fingerprints on everything, well atleast that's what I thought!
    2008-01-19 09:49 PM
    IMO, you don't need any protection...the screen is very scratch resistant. I often keep my phone in the same pocket as my keys (all 15 of them) and I don't have any scratches. Protection really only junks up the sleek design, and its about as cool as a pocket protector. Or a sofa covered with plastic.

The main accessory of this sort that is truly useful is something that holds the phone during exercise, so it can be used as an iPod. There are plenty of options for this, but some sort of protection against dropping might be good here.

Those who typically drop stuff (especially in bars) may also want cushion protection.
    2008-01-20 04:31 PM
    I kept the original clear skin that came with the iphone and just bought another gel skin to cover it lol.
    2008-01-20 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD