My iphone always hangs.. Please can anyone help me how to restore my iphone 1.1.1 previously unlock? im just new from restoring and unlocking iphones. i really need step by step and need to be download.Thanks you so much
    2008-01-15 03:50 AM
    read the thread previous before...

those are so many tutorial how to restoring iphone...
    2008-01-15 05:03 AM
    Yes i have read them. but i dont know if i restore my iphone to same version do i need to virginize my iphone and unlock it again?
    2008-01-15 05:11 AM
    Yes i have read them. but i dont know if i restore my iphone to same version do i need to virginize my iphone and unlock it again?
    Digg
    No, you should only ever unlock the phoen one time. If you restore to 1.1.1, just go to jailbreakme.com and when that's done install your apps.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.
    2008-01-15 08:46 AM
    No, you should only ever unlock the phoen one time. If you restore to 1.1.1, just go to jailbreakme.com and when that's done install your apps.
    Hi Bigboss one last question.
    So ill just restore my iphone and jailbreak it after that im all set. i can use diff sim again?
    Thanks for the big help big boss.
    2008-01-16 02:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD