My iphone 3G is NOT jailbroken...it is just like i got it from Apple...

My usage time...is the same as my standby time...and that is making my battery drain in less than 5 hours...even though i don't use the phone.

It seems like there is something running on the background...

Anyone has any idea?

I have restored the phone and nothing works
    2008-07-25 03:32 PM
    the battery life on the new iphone isnt good is it, mine seams to last just a day, but then i am constantly playing on it, but when i was at work friday it still drained as much =[

thats one of my only bad points
    Imogen Callaway

I love my Macbook called Jeremy!!!!
    Once you have had mac you will never go back!
    2008-07-27 03:51 AM
    If you have your settings to set your e-mail to check every 15 mins, then the battery life will greatly lower. I tested this on 1.1.4: I left it so that it would check for mail every 15 mins, for a week, and the battery lasted for about a 16-18 hours... then, I made it so that it would not update automatically update, and the battery lasted for 2-3 days!

Huge difference!
    2008-07-27 04:12 AM
    I have this problem when i turn on Push, if i turn off Push and set fetch to 15 minutes, the problem goes away and my battery lasts all day.
    2008-07-28 06:03 PM
    my battery since day 1 was good that can last 1 day for heavy usage. 2 days for little usage.

but now, hey guys, did anyone or urself notice that IM+ is eating up ur battery? it drain ur battery like water dripping… i could see that effect in my 3GS. that’s sucks… just half a day, all battery gone. after full charge 100%, 30minutes drop until 80%.

the usage time same as standby time. same? why? once fully charged, i just pluged away the power standby for 1 hour, my battery drain to 80%... i check setting general usage, both time show 1hour plus... why?

http://j2tech.blogspot.com
    2009-07-26 02:56 PM
    My iphone 3G is NOT jailbroken...it is just like i got it from Apple...

My usage time...is the same as my standby time...and that is making my battery drain in less than 5 hours...even though i don't use the phone.

It seems like there is something running on the background...

Anyone has any idea?

I have restored the phone and nothing works

according to battery drain issue, many suggested to turn off push mail, but i dun use push mail.
    but i did use push service from eBuddy, MafiaWars, TapTap... ever since i install these application which provide push service, my battery start to drain like water. i try uninstall all these apps, it solves. i try install it again, the problems come back! in order to use these apps without battery drain/heating up/usage=standby time...

NOW TRY to DISABLE THE NOTIFICATION IN SETTING(1st page)... IT REALLY SOLVE !!!
    DUN USE PUSH MAIL AND NOTIFICATION SERVICE, and u will be happy man. trust me.

I AM HAPPY MAN NOW!!! yeah!!!

from,
    j2innet
    2009-07-28 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD