SOOoo, I've been sitting here for an hour waiting for my iPhone to finish Syncing. Its still on the "Backing Up" phase of the sync.

Let me just say, WHAT THE FOX GOING ON!?!

I only have like 12 apps installed, one of them is BeatMaker and it clocks in at about 120 megs, but even still, why do backups take this long?

Syncing for me used to be habitual, I'm a long time PocketPC user, so when I dock I expect to sync. Not anymore T.T I have to put that ish on manual sync now because the grinch inside my mac likes to take his time now...

2.0 and MobileMe have not been up to Apple's standards, let alone trying to get another 3g... Direct Fulfillment still gets bypassed by Apple Store priority...

Can anyone tell I'm angry yet? You're looking at one of the Apple apologists gone wild. "I just turned 18 and its my first taaaiiiiime!"
    2008-07-30 07:39 AM
    Well after pwning my 3g, i had to wait just over an hour for everything to be finnished. Hopefully this gets fixed sooner or later.
    2008-07-30 07:50 AM
    all you need to do is download the same apps that are on your iPhone onto your computer so that everytime you connect your iPhone it wont have to backup the apps again.
    2008-07-30 08:36 AM
    Umm, you see that little x in the corner when it says backing up? Well click it and POOF, it's no longer backing up.
    2008-07-30 09:13 AM
    Yeah, I only download apps thru iTunes, removed them all off the phone and resynced them to make sure... no dice :T

I dun see the point in hitting the little X, I mean it shouldn't have come to that in the first place imho.
    2008-07-30 09:52 AM
    Yeah, I only download apps thru iTunes, removed them all off the phone and resynced them to make sure... no dice :T

I dun see the point in hitting the little X, I mean it shouldn't have come to that in the first place imho.
    Well yea it shouldn't be like that, but all you have to do is press the x and it skips to the next step.
    2008-07-30 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD