So for some reason I've got two songs on my phone that simply won't play any sound at all. They work just fine in itunes, but when I try to play them on my phone it acts as if it plays but no sound comes out. What's the deal??

Bump! Help meeee!!
    Last edited by flopethedope; 2008-01-22 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-01-22 04:01 AM
    2008-01-23 08:16 AM
    weird are they standard MP3s? I've run into probs with VBR files before. You could make a copy of the file, then go into itunes and right click on the song and selct convert to ACC, Good luck
    2008-01-23 08:29 AM
    weird are they standard MP3s? I've run into probs with VBR files before. You could make a copy of the file, then go into itunes and right click on the song and selct convert to ACC, Good luck
    Yeah they are standard mp3s. It makes no sense to me why they would play fine in itunes but once synced they do nothing.

Hah, no sht. I converted to AAC and it works just fine! While it still boggles my mind that it didn't just work, thank you tons for such a small tidbit of info that made it just work.
    2008-01-23 06:22 PM
    I had a few songs like that as well. I just converted them to AAC.

now if I can just figure out why my album art doesn't always sync to the correct song/album after a large transfer....
    2008-01-23 06:44 PM
    glad that worked for you
    2008-01-24 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD