Hi everybody,
    I'm new of this forum, and I need HELP!!!
    I've got this problem: when I lock my phone (wake/sleep button) if I leave to pass some second I have obligatorily push the wake/sleep button (and not the Home button) to "wake up" my phone.
    What can I do or change???
    Please help me...
    My Phone is 1.1.2 and my app. are: smsd, callid, customize, realartist, bbinfo, smbprefs, bosstool, iphysics, ispli, iworld, wetool, netservices, photoboard.
    Thank you.
    Kagliostro

P.S. Excuse me for my english
    2008-01-21 06:06 PM
    It doesn't sound like a huge problem but go ahead and restore if you really want it fixed.
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.
    2008-01-21 10:22 PM
    It doesn't sound like a huge problem but go ahead and restore if you really want it fixed.

Agreed. Doesn't sound like a huge problem but if it is, you can always recover it. When did these problems start? After installing any certain application or maybe changing some settings? You can never have too much information on your post.
    Last edited by dugup46; 2008-01-21 at 11:48 PM. Reason: I can't spell
    2008-01-21 11:43 PM
    Hi,
    thanks for yours answers.
    I just made a restoring, but without any changes , and I saw any applications but no one have a function to change the Home button.
    My software version is 1.1.2.
    Do you think that with an another restorig everything's gonna be all right???
    Thank you...
    Kagliostro
    2008-01-22 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD