ok here my problem i restored my phone when the update came out because my screen froze the night before and when i woke up someone was calling me but i couldn't answer it because of the screen. I had an 8gb phone but now my cap is 7 because the apps are still on my phone but can see them. They are wasting my battery faster then it is suppose to and my phone over heats every two seconds. I would like to fix my problem and get installer back on my phone. Someone please help me. I have look all over and cant find help on the forums thats why i am starting this thread.
    AIM: llprricanll
    EMAIL ME HERE

Make your Own installer Repository:
    click here
    (only for MMi users).
    2008-07-30 09:46 PM
    You need to include more info if someone's gonna help you.

1. What firmware were you using?
    2. How did you jailbreak the phone the first time?
    3. What firmware are you using now?
    4. Have you re-jailbroke it again, and how?
    2008-07-31 01:54 AM
    1. What firmware were you using? the latest firmware before the update
    2. How did you jailbreak the phone the first time? i used iLiberty+
    3. What firmware are you using now? i cant view it on my phone because its screwed. i cant view any of my settings
    4. Have you re-jailbroke it again, and how? no
    AIM: llprricanll
    EMAIL ME HERE

Make your Own installer Repository:
    click here
    (only for MMi users).
    2008-07-31 04:15 AM
    Put your phone into DFU Mode as follows:
    1. Connect to your computer, hold the power and home buttons down for 10 seconds
    2. As soon as the iPhone powers off, (black screen) release the power button (but keep holding the home button down). (If you see the apple logo or connect to itunes logo you are not in DFU mode so try it again)
    3. After about 20 seconds or less, Itunes should see your iphone. It is now safe to release the home button, and your iPhone is in DFU mode.
    Now iTunes should ask you to restore its firmware.

Restore back to 1.1.4 and use iliberty+ to jailbreak

If you think that you upgraded to 2.0 then follow the dfu instructions, restore to 2.0 and then jailbreak with winpwn.
    Last edited by hiflyer; 2008-07-31 at 04:48 AM.
    2008-07-31 04:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD