Does anyone know if the iPhones from the UK apple store are shipping with 1.1.3 or 1.1.2? The store is the cheapest place I can find them.
    2008-01-24 05:00 PM
    Some stores have 1.1.2 some have 1.1.3 (depends on how fast they sold out 1.1.2's after the new firmware came out) As far as I know there is not yet a database showing week number relative to firmware. Essentially it's a crap shoot at the moment.

If you are in a major city, or the retailer near you gets alot of traffic, you can safelt bet they are selling 1.1.3's!
    Last edited by sziklassy; 2008-01-24 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-01-24 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD