i cant ever put them on correctly there are always bubbles/crap under screen err makes me mad and of course i rip one of the corner pieces because they got stuck together.........how do they put them on perfectly on the website i would pay someone to do it like they do it

danget might as well of wiped my *** with that $10 bill then waste it on that...took it off
    Last edited by the_bay_mafia; 2008-08-09 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-08-09 03:43 AM
    I put mine on in the bathroom! Turned hot water on in the shower, waited till it filled with steam, this makes all the dust particles in the air fall, lined up the corners on top of phone and slowly pushed downwards with a credit card to the home button, pushing out air bubbles on way down. Perfect!! mind you it did take me 3 goes to do it.
    2008-08-09 03:49 AM
    Pick up the anti-glare film from the apple store.. probably the best & easiest to install. It can be taken on/off as well.
    2008-08-09 03:59 AM
    i just got invisible shield and front screen protector is super easy to put on without any bubbles thanks to the spray they give you with it. back part was really hard and i messed it up little bit although it isn't that bad but they are already sending me a new one because of lifetime guarantee that comes with it. oh and let me tell you... feeling of the shield on the phone is really great. it has so much grip now its great...
    2008-08-09 04:20 AM
    Martin Fields work great as well, they are a thicker material and pretty much force out any air bubbles. The anti-glare ones work good too!
    Apples taste good.
    2008-08-09 04:26 AM
    invisible sheild, made by zagg, comes with a spray. You can slide it in the right spot, squeegee it down, let it dry. Best ever
    2008-08-09 04:28 AM
    i buy a 10pack of screen protectors. on my old iphone it took all 10trys. this time it only took 8. lol. i cant have 1 air bubble in there or it will freaking kill me.
    2008-08-09 05:28 AM
    GET anaked case from fommy or case mate there great and the front shield is great and does not scratch your phone at all!
    2008-08-09 06:58 AM
    Glad you came up with this topic and screen protectors drive me crazy!!!!! I don't want an air bubble under it or a piece of dust!

They have to be perfect! LOL

At this time I am trying to get away from them or find one that is easier to put on... I think I am going to try the Zagg ones....

Glad you came up with this topic and screen protectors, they drive me crazy as well!!!!! I don't want an air bubble under it or a piece of dust!

They have to be perfect! LOL

At this time I am trying to get away from them or find one that is easier to put on... I think I am going to try the Zagg ones....

With the Zagg ones does dust get under those as well?
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 2008-08-09 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-08-09 07:39 AM
    The invisible shields are very easy to install. You will have a couple of bubbles but will dry out in a couple of days and be perfect.
    2008-08-09 09:22 AM
    i buy a 10pack of screen protectors. on my old iphone it took all 10trys. this time it only took 8. lol. i cant have 1 air bubble in there or it will freaking kill me.

lol i am exactly like that
    2008-08-09 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD