Hi guys, I'm kind of new using Macs and I don't know which program can I use to SSH my iPhone because on Windows I always use WinSCP... Which one do you use?

Thanks for helping
    2008-08-12 01:53 AM
    Hi guys, I'm kind of new using Macs and I don't know which program can I use to SSH my iPhone because on Windows I always use WinSCP... Which one do you use?

Thanks for helping
    Cyberduck. Check macupdate.com for the current version.
    2008-08-12 02:11 AM
    Cyberduck | FTP, SFTP, WebDAV & Amazon S3 Browser for Mac OS X.

it's the best!
    http://jpassoc.com/x -- with free itunes under the puppy!
    If I help you out, please press THANKS!

3g QuickPWN'ed with 2.1
    2008-08-12 02:26 AM
    I use both Fugu and Cyberduck.
    2008-08-12 02:28 AM
    "Transmit" is my favorite
    2008-08-12 02:52 AM
    "Transmit" is my favorite
    Me too..i like Transmit.
    Then again Transmit is a PAID app.

Cyberduck works well, especially when it's FREE.
    2008-08-12 02:56 AM
    Some have already mentioned Transmit. Didn't work to well for me....

Fetch. Fetch -- the Mac OS X FTP/SFTP Client Used for quite a long time (version 3 to 5), but eventually switched to Yummy FTP. Great app, and support. Not Free.

Yummy FTP. Yummy Software™ Mac OS X FTP & SFTP client software at its best Not Free, but it is absolutely the best, IMHO, if you are a serious FTP user. Check the ratings against any of the previous listed FTP clients. Great interface, support, everything.

LSS, I use Yummy FTP for daily backup of my website. I've also had to download my website (over 2,000,000 files totaling 50gig of webspace), and then for re-ftp it to another hosting company. It just chugged through it, got it all done. Transmit and Fetch just choke with restarts..

Maybe overkill for just working with files on the iPhone.....but wanted to throw Fetch and Yummy FTP out there if you may be considering paid apps.
    2008-08-12 03:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD