Soo guys,

i have an iphone 2g, but i have the blackberry internet and calling plan.

I used to have it setup so the internet would work, but now, after upgrading, i cant find the things to change.

what do i need to do to get the internet to work?

where are the APN files?

what is the APN for bb?
    2008-08-13 07:28 AM
    i never put any, i just made sure the APN was set to wap.voicestream.com

assuming you're using tmobile right?
    2008-08-13 07:40 AM
    I'm on ATT. Well, my dad got the BB curve thinking it would be better for his bussiness. Eventually, he saw how great my iPhone was and went out and bought one. I had it set up so he didnt need to change his contract and etc so he could also use the edge on the iphone. I lost the guide i used, and i lost the APN settings.

can anyone help?
    2008-08-14 05:02 AM
    If you father purchased the iPhone, how did he do it without adding the iPhone Plan. Well to sum it up, the AT&T Blackberry Plan does not apply to iPhone data, AT&T will eventually find out and charge your account.
    2008-08-14 06:48 AM
    When iphone 2g was released, you just went in the store and bought it...activation was done through iTunes. I bought the phone for him, took it home, unlocked it, and changed APN settings for him so he could use bb internet on the iphone. It's been like that for a while now and ATT hasn't done anything about it...I did this for him so he wouldnt be forced to end his contract and pay 400 bucks for nothing.
    2008-08-16 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD