Hello, I'd like to know if any of you here have tried this solution called GodSIM?
    http://www.alibaba.com/catalog/10053..._SIM_card.html

They say it can unlock 1.1.3 OTB, which I doubt. Is this a scam?

Thank you
    2008-02-03 12:28 AM
    I found this advertisement here as well! Its Location is Delhi(INDIA) and posting date is 29th Jan. If by any means this is true then I would be one of the luckiest in Delhi coz its been days since I am sulking about the fact that I have been gifted a OTB version 1.1.3 iPhone.

http://delhi.kijiji.in/c-For-Sale-Mo...QAdIdZ36531717

Can anyone please confirm that this is for real or fake?
    2008-02-03 08:21 PM
    Hello everybody!

I could get one godsim for 44,95 USD which is ca. 30 Euros.

But if itīs not for the 1.1.3 i only would have a "shitty" thing or resell it on ebay.

As i have contact with the producer of this godsim, i think i could be real!!!

The only thing is:
    How can i use the 1.1.3 OTB Sim, if i donīt have a jailbreak or something for my 1.1.3 OTB??

I will keep you updated..

Regards
    Michael
    2008-02-04 04:31 PM
    Hello everybody!

I could get one godsim for 44,95 USD which is ca. 30 Euros.

But if itīs not for the 1.1.3 i only would have a "shitty" thing or resell it on ebay.

As i have contact with the producer of this godsim, i think i could be real!!!

The only thing is:
    How can i use the 1.1.3 OTB Sim, if i donīt have a jailbreak or something for my 1.1.3 OTB??

I will keep you updated..

Regards
    Michael
    SIM solutions don't require a jailbroken phone, as no modifications are being made to the phone itself.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2008-02-04 04:35 PM
    SIM solutions don't require a jailbroken phone, as no modifications are being made to the phone itself.
    You are right, but like with 1.1.2 OTB it has to be activated = this comes with the jailbreak!
    2008-02-04 04:42 PM
    So do the sim solutions like turbo sim work with OTB 1.1.3 phones? Or for phones with the 1.1.3 bootloader (updated through itunes)?

If the answer is no, then I guess this is a new sim solution that tricks the new firmware - Apple must have found a way to block the old sim solutions from working.
    2008-02-04 05:15 PM
    may b u r right,
    but till now , no one seems to have used it, can anybody test it for us..
    i am planning to get a iphone from myself , an m hoping it won't b 1.1.3, but if the godSIM works i won;t hav to worry nemore ..
    i hope it does work....
    2008-02-05 05:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD