Hey Guys -

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem but I recently downloaded the application called "iBlacklist" and I initiated it tonight and as I pushed the Home button on my iPhone it sent me back to my home with all my icons with the rotating white circle saying that I guess it was loading. Well, it did that for about 4 minutes so I assumed it froze so I restarted my iPhone and when it powered back up the white apple appeared and so did the white circle again and then it just continues to freeze everytime I restart my iPhone.

If anyone can help me solve this problem i'd greatly appreciate it!!!

Possibly a different way of reseting or something without relocking my iphone
    2008-08-17 05:32 AM
    I am now having the exact same problem. Did you ever get this resolved?
    2008-08-18 11:47 AM
    ya i have the same problem. can anybody please help.
    2008-08-20 08:07 AM
    What does "iBlacklist" actually do? Or is this it?
    2008-08-20 05:24 PM
    What Firmware are you guys running on the iPhone. I dont think iBlacklist has been ported over to 2.0 as yet. The latest version that they have is only for 1.1.4. And to fix your phone just restore it. If iTunes cant pick it while powered on then put it into restore mode and click restore in iTunes once it detects your phone.

Oh, and iBlacklist does exactly what the name says, it is a black list...
    2008-08-28 12:15 PM
    Not working for me neither!
    2009-07-27 01:41 AM
    Not working for me neither!
    Wow, major bump!
    What's going on with yours?
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something
    2009-07-27 03:07 AM
    lmao i thought i was going crazy seeing the 1st post in 2008. i thought i was seeing things LOL. phew! yeah talk about a major bump...

anyways whoadie if you are having the rotating white wheel issue i think thats from backgrounder. but that was back on 2.2.1 so, it must be another issue...guess we'll have to wait n see what it is.
    2009-07-27 09:25 AM
    ^you're still sane
    2009-07-27 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD