User Tag List

I am trying to upload my calender from outlook to my iphone. It uploads it perfectly except I color coded everything in my outlook calender but on my iphone it shows everything as the color blue...anyone know how I can get it to be color coded?

like the calendar here:

Last edited by TahBOSS; 2008-08-17 at 09:20 PM.
    2008-08-17 07:33 PM
    get a mac!
    they inherit the color from the OS X calendar.
    http://jpassoc.com/x -- with free itunes under the puppy!
    If I help you out, please press THANKS!

3g QuickPWN'ed with 2.1
    2008-08-17 10:04 PM
    hum i'm may be wrong but i was unde the impression that you only get the color calendars IF you have mobile me
    2008-08-17 11:29 PM
    hum i'm may be wrong but i was unde the impression that you only get the color calendars IF you have mobile me
    Like the first fella said, get a Mac! Even those without Mobile Me get color-coded calendars.
    Last edited by johnmhensley; 2008-08-18 at 09:46 PM.
    2008-08-18 09:16 PM
    iCal exports the colour coded calendar

i recommend a MBP
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker
    2008-08-18 10:57 PM
    Like the first fella said, get a Mac! Even those without Mobile Me get color-coded calendars.
    Hum. perhaps post 2.0. i know with 1.1.4 or lower it definitely didn't get the color calendars onto my phone
    2008-08-19 02:19 PM
    Hum. perhaps post 2.0. i know with 1.1.4 or lower it definitely didn't get the color calendars onto my phone
    Good point. I had the original iPhone, and no color-coded calendars. I now have a 3G, and I have colors. I sold my first iPhone before I bought the 3G, but I would assume that 2.0 users who use iCal to export calendars would get this as well.
    On a side note, the iPhone's calendar's colors don't match the colors on my computer. That is unfortunate, I liked brown to represent UPS as opposed to green!
    2008-08-19 04:21 PM
    my iphone calendar colors match my ical calendars and will change if i change it on the desktop, through mobileme, so perhaps by directly syncing it doesn't allow you to control the colors
    2008-08-19 05:43 PM
    my iphone calendar colors match my ical calendars and will change if i change it on the desktop, through mobileme, so perhaps by directly syncing it doesn't allow you to control the colors
    You don't say?!? I wonder why it doesn't work without MobileMe. Hmmm...Most interesting!
    2008-08-19 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD